Code Lyoko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Code Lyoko

Years have gone by and the Original warriors have retired, but a new team must be formed for X.A.N.A still exists.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Code Lyoko Warriors.

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Athena
Admin
Athena

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:02 pm

RULES

Forum

Do not double post. The only places you are allowed to double post are in the Art Section in your art thread. If you do double post, all except your first post will be deleted. There is an edit button on your post if you forgot to add something. Use it.

Do not type L1k3 Th1S. It looks like crap and it is hard to read. Your posts will be deleted if you do.

Do not bash other members or their characters. It will not be tolerated. If you are caught, your account will be suspended for 7 days. If you continue to do it, you will be banned. Anyone that is being harassed, contact an Admin or MOD right away and we will take care of the situation.

With that said, do not argue in threads. Everyone involved in an argument will be banned for 7 days. I don’t care what the situation is or who started it. If you continue to argue, whether or not you instigated it, you will be banned. So I know you've been reading the rules, PM Damien, Shou, and Kailyn: I want to glomp the Admins in a dark corner because I respect their [love] rule making, and will worship at their feet.

Accounts & Deletion

After you register your account needs to be activated. Accounts are activated within 24 - 48 hours.

You can have one account and up to five characters. If you are found to have more than one account, you will be suspended for 7 days and only the oldest account can be kept. If you have more than five characters, you will be suspended for 7 days and required to delete your additional characters. If you cannot keep up with all of your characters, we will warn you once. If you still cannot keep up with your characters, you will be required to delete those that are not active. Because this is supposed to be predominantly a human ran Academy we are asking that new members have at least 1 human in their slot of 5. Just one and the rest is up to you!

You must have a character profile posted within 7 days of activation. If after 7 days you have not posted one, your account will be deleted. You can find the character sheet here. If you do not know how to create a profile, go to the How to Create a Profile thread. If you still do not know how to create one, contact an Admin or MOD and they will gladly help you.

If you are inactive for 14 days after posting your character profile, your account will be deleted.

Members who have been active, but disappear for longer than 30 days or members who still visit the forum, but do not post in RP for 30 days will be suspended for 7 days. If after 7 days you are still inactive, your account will be deleted.

You must use a picture of your character as your avatar. If you have multiple characters, you can make an image to include all three faces. Also, so i will know that you have continued to read. Pm this first line to Admins: I have read the rules,

Role Playing

Before you can begin RP you must have an approved profile. Approval is usually done the same day. If your profile is not approved, an Admin or MOD will request you to change it. You only have three days to change it. If you have not changed it after that time your account will be deleted after 14 days.

Be sure to name your RP threads with the appropriate tags: (Open), (Closed), (Always Open). A thread labeled “Open” anyone can join. A thread labeled “Closed” only the person(s) you want to join may participate. A thread labeled “Always Open” would be something like a store, café, or anything along those lines. When everyone has left the thread, the tag will be updated to “Ended” and locked.

Each of your characters can participate in one RP at a time. If you have one character, you can only participate in one RP; two characters, two RPs; three characters; three RPs. If you have more than five RPs going at one time, the most current one will be ended and locked.

When you leave a thread, please add the end tag so other members know where your character is moving to. End tag: [Blah had left Blah and headed to Blah]
Example:
[Shou has left the Dorms and headed to Class]

Your RP posts must be at least 5 - 7 sentences long. The longer the post, the happier Admin and MODs will be. Do not post one liners. If you post a one liner it will be deleted and you will have to repost.
Examples of one liners:
He walked into the cafeteria and sat at a table.

“Oh! It’s been so long since I’ve seen you. I can’t believe this! I was just thinking about you the other day and now you’re here. How are you and what have you been doing?” He said.

RP threads will be ended and locked after 3 days of inactivity. If you want to prevent your thread from being closed, post your leave time in the appropriate thread.

If your character’s plan to get down a dirty, you must hide your post in a spoiler and mark it NC-17+. Read at your own discretion.
Example:
NC-17+
Spoiler:

What is NC-17+?
In the film industry, it means “No one under 17 admitted.” This also applies here.

When should a spoiler be marked as NC-17+?
Any time the role playing becomes mature. Kissing and/or mild, flirtatious behavior is not considered mature. Anything that involves touching in inappropriate areas, any type of smex (oral, anal, vaginal, etc), the use of provocative smex toys (bondage, whips, etc) and all other posts dealing with such acts will be considered mature and must be marked NC-17+. If you do not mark your spoilers appropriately, you will be warned once. On the second time, you will be suspended for 7 days and on the third time, banned from the forum. To complete your rule reading, you must finish your PM with: and become their undying smex slave until the next poor soul screws up. Last piece of the message: "Or suspend me, depending on the other rules I may break." It should all be sent together in one sentence.

P.S. If the rules are not read, you will not be granted access to the RP section. Trust me, we will know if you have not read them, so pay special attention to the hidden instructions.
Back to top Go down
https://codelyokowarriors.forumotion.com

Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code Lyoko :: Information Booth :: Forum Rules-
Jump to: